About Blackfin Cloud Services
We are a California LLC founded in 2017. We provide deep expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and the Power Platform, which consists of Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI. We have deployed these products over 60+ times in the Enterprise and 100+ times in the SMB space. Below are some of the industries we have served, along with a few projects described.
Microsoft Dynamics Sales lends itself well to the Financial Services industry and we are proud of the work we have done. Below are some examples:
- 2018 – Major US bank’s commercial sales division needed a simple way to determine their weighted and most significant Leads and Activities upcoming this week and this month. Constructed a simple but useful dashboard within their existing deployment, and we drove the populating of this dashboard with automation and analytics.
- 2019 – $12B Large Portfolio management company based in Southern California needed to swap out an outdated and legacy system using Microsoft Dynamics Sales.
- 2023 – Leading Financial Service provider in New York working in the Investor Access and Capital Market Advisory space required a rapid deployment of a highly customized version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Sales.
- 2014-2018 – Los Angeles Unified School District required a system to track activities around service the special populations portion of the 600,000 students at LAUSD. The system was constructed using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2015, and 2016 on-premises.
- 2018 – Los Angeles County required a Procurement System based on Microsoft Dynamics 365. This way deployed in a matter of months.
- 2022 – A Major Election Board located in the Central US required a Procurement System constructed from scratch using the Power Platform. This project did not use Microsoft Dynamics 365, and instead elected to use a model-driven Power App for the solution.
- 2017 – 2023 – Numerous non-profit organizations have taken advantage of both the Microsoft Power Platform as well as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise to facilitate their operations. Some projects that Owen Scott has worked on include Neighborhood Ministries, Renaissance Foundation, Russell Innovation Center, San Diego Workforce Partnership, Ronald McDonald House, Independence Fund, Erie Center for Arts and Technology.
Between 2007 and 2023 Owen Scott has deployed Microsoft Dynamics CRM and 365 over 60 times in the Enterprise, and over 100 times in the SMB and Micro markets. A few of the supported industries and specific organizations were supported:
- Call Center Support Services – Maximus, Inc.
- Real Estate – RE/MAX
- Financial Services – Wells Fargo, 1031 Crowdfunding
- Nuclear Energy – Toshiba North America Nuclear Energy
- Large Membership – American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Fitness Centers – Anytime Fitness
- Health Care – Cadence RX
- Manufacturing – First Impression Security Doors, Forecast 3D, Fluke
- Aerospace and Defense – Ball Aerospace
- Local Government – New York Power Authority
- Education K-12 – Los Angeles Unified School District
- Education – Upper Level – David Geffen School of Medicine
- Insurance – Integrated Labor, Origami Risk
- Retail (Online) – Quiozel, NBG Home
- Entertainment – Warner Bros, Paramount Pictures
- Grocery – Albertson’s
We are very proud of and grateful for the work we have done to support Microsoft Partners over the years. Below are a few with which we have had truly great relationships:
- PartnerSource Solutions
- Gryphon Consulting
- Streamline Solutions
- Aegis Innovators